The Model 48 Heritage™ Rifle
To place a Nosler Rifle Order, Either
- Order Online
- Visit your local firearms retailer
- Contact us Directly
The Model 48 Heritage combines classic styling with modern engineering and top of the line components, for a rifle that is as beautiful as it is functional. The fancy-grade, oiled walnut stock has been carefully designed for a seamless fit between the shooter and rifle. With a delicate palm-swell, slender forearm, and shadow-line cheek-piece, the Model 48 Heritage just feels right. A handsome, matte-black Cerakote® all-weather finish compliments the dark wood grain, while fully protecting the metal-work from the elements.
The Model 48 Heritage is for the shooter who desires all of the features expected in a contemporary hunting rifle, but with all of the tradition and warmth of a wood-stocked rifle.
With careful attention to the way a rifle should feel in the hands, the Model 48 Heritage is fitted with a fancy-grade, oiled walnut stock featuring 20 line-per-inch, three-panel checkering, and a soft, one-inch recoil pad to help reduce felt recoil. Cartridges are held in an internal magazine with a lightweight aluminum hinged floor-plate for easy unloading. A free-floating stainless steel, match-grade barrel, with glass and pillar-bedded action ensure M.O.A. accuracy at 100 yards with prescribed Nosler Ammunition.
EVERY M48 Heritage™ RIFLE INCLUDES:
- Nosler Model 48 Custom Action
- Stainless Match-Grade Barrel
- Fancy Walnut Stock w/ 20 LPI Checkering
- Glass Bedding
- Hinged Floor-plate
- 2-Position Rocker Safety
- Crisp, Hand-Tuned Trigger Pull
- Cerakote® All-Weather Finish
- Guaranteed M.O.A. Accuracy with prescribed Nosler Ammunition
ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS RIFLE:
Detailed M48 Heritage™ Features
1. Contoured to accept any standard 2-Piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington® Model 700™.
2. Fully free-floating barrel ensures maximum shot to shot accuracy.
3. Guaranteed MOA Accuracy when used with prescribed Nosler Ammunition.
4. A shadow-line cheek-piece provides a consistent and comfortable cheek weld for repeatable shoulder position.
5. All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote™ finish. Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote™ products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss, and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions. We have found Cerakote™ to be the best firearms finish available.
6. A lightweight aluminum floor-plate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle.
7. 1” Recoil Pad and straight stock design reduce felt recoil.