The Model 48 Patriot™
To place a Nosler Rifle Order, Either
- Order Online
- Visit your local firearms retailer
- Contact us Directly
The new Model 48 Patriot possesses all of the traits that have earned Nosler Rifles a reputation for fantastic performance and robust dependability. Featuring a lightweight synthetic stock, custom shop quality components, and protected with a hearty Cerakote® all-weather finish, the Model 48 Patriot is ready for any condition Mother Nature has to offer. With available cartridge chamberings ranging from the 22-250 Remington to the hard-hitting 35 Whelen, there is a rifle for everyone in the Model 48 Patriot lineup. When used in conjunction with Nosler’s Trophy Grade Ammunition, shooters can expect sub M.O.A. three shot groups at 100 yards. Whether you are punching holes in paper, or putting meat in the freezer, the Model 48 Patriot is sure to become the rifle you reach for time and time again.
Quality components through and through, the Model 48 Patriot features a stainless steel, hand-lapped, match-grade stainless steel barrel, finely tuned trigger, and glass and pillar bedding ensure accuracy, while the fiberglass stock and Cerakote® all-weather finish provide unmatched all-weather performance. A push-bottom style, lightweight floorplate allows for easy unloading, and a soft recoil pad helps to tame even the harshest recoil.
Every M48 Professional Rifle Includes:
- Nosler Model 48 Custom Action
- Stainless Match-Grade Barrel
- Lightweight Aramid Fiber Reinforced Composite Stock
- Glass & Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Hinged Floorplate
- 2-Position Rocker Safety
- Crisp, Hand-Tuned Trigger Pull
- Cerakote® All-Weather Finish
- Guaranteed M.O.A. Accuracy with prescribed Nosler Ammunition
ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS RIFLE:
Detailed M48 Patriot™ Features
1. A composite stock reinforced with aramid fibers and an aluminum bedding chassis provide a lightweight and durable platform for the Nosler Model 48 action. Weather will not cause the stock to swell or warp, leading to consistent shot placement in any condition.
2. Contoured to accept any standard 2-Piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington® Model 700™.
3. A shadow-line cheekpiece provides a consistent and comfortable cheek weld for repeatable shoulder position.
4. Guaranteed MOA Accuracy when used with prescribed Nosler Ammunition.
5. 1” Recoil Pad and straight stock design reduces felt recoil.
6. Fully free-floating barrel ensures maximum shot to shot accuracy.
7. All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote™ finish. Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote™ products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss, and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions. We have found Cerakote™ to be the best firearms finish available.
8. A lightweight aluminum floorplate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle.
9. A textured finish ensures proper grip in cold or wet weather.