Thank you for your patience
The following sites are currently down for maintenance:
1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
2. an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
3. quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.
4. ( Cards chiefly British ) solitaire ( def 1 ) .
5. Also called patience dock. a European dock, Rumex patientia, of the buckwheat family, whose leaves are often used as a vegetable.
Please Notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any issues you may be experiencing
Expected return time unknown