NOSLERCUSTOM® AMMUNITION EXPANDS OFFERINGS
Bend, Ore. – January 2015 – NoslerCustom® Handloaded Ammunition is considered by many in the industry to be the “top shelf” choice for the discerning shooter and has grown in 2015 to include the offerings below.
- 221 Remington Fireball 35gr BTLF™
- 222 Remington 35gr BTLF™
- 257 Weatherby 100gr E-Tip®
- 260 Remington 120gr E-Tip®
- 6.5-284 Norma 120gr E-Tip®
- 264 Winchester Magnum 120gr E-Tip®
- 26 Nosler 120gr E-Tip®
- 26 Nosler 130gr AccuBond®
- 270 Weatherby 130gr E-Tip®
- 7mm-08 Remington 140gr E-Tip®
- 280 Remington 140gr E-Tip®
- 280 Ackley Improved 140gr Ballistic Tip®
- 7mm Remington Magnum 150gr E-Tip®
- 308 Winchester 150gr Ballistic Tip®
- 300 Holland & Holland 180gr E-Tip®
- 325 Winchester Short Magnum 180gr Ballistic Tip®
- 325 Winchester Short Magnum 200gr Partition®
NoslerCustom® Ammunition is hand-loaded by Nosler’s team of expert ballisticians to ensure each and every round is identical to the one before, and after it. It all begins with Nosler® Brass which is neck sized, deburred and chamfered for proper alignment, ensuring a solid foundation for this precise ammunition. Every powder charge is meticulously weighed, guaranteeing consistent velocities and performance. All finished rounds are then visually inspected, polished and hand packaged in hard plastic boxes with all performance data printed on the label. Ammunition box labels can also be personalized with customer’s name or information at no additional cost.
Strictly loaded up front with Nosler® AccuBond®, Partition®, E-Tip® and Ballistic Tip® bullets for unrivaled accuracy and dependable terminal performance. Whether it’s a hunt of a lifetime or wisdom gained after a lifetime of hunting, look for NoslerCustom Handloaded Ammunition at either www.MidwayUSA.com or www.Nosler.com.
For the most current information on Nosler product announcements, visit Nosler’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NoslerInc