Nosler Inc. Order Processing
Customer Support: 800-285-3701
Telephone Orders: 800-285-3701
When your order is placed you will receive a minimum of two emails:
- The first email is automatically generated and will notify you that your order has been received and is ready for processing.
- The second email will contain either shipping information such as a tracking number, or further instructions that may require your response.
If a response is required, please do so as soon as possible. Orders requiring a response will not be processed without a reply instructing us how to proceed. If a response is not received after 5 business days, the order will be cancelled without further notifications.
Mail Order Policy
Mail orders are gladly accepted with check, money order or hand-written credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Please do not send cash through the mail. All orders for first time customers paying with a personal check for an amount exceeding $100.00 will be held until the check has cleared.
The best means for placing a mail-in order is to use our online store to assemble your order with a shipping quote. Print the final page before submitting the order, and mail it along payment to the following address:
Attn: Sales Dept.
107 SW Columbia St.
Bend, OR 97702
Ordering Information and Policies on Mail-In Orders
Due to possible price discrepancies, incorrectly totaled orders, insufficient payment, and lack of clarity in written orders, and changing inventory levels, we have implemented the following policies:
- All orders will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified. Should the shipping address list a PO Box, USPS will be selected as the carrier without notification. Ammunition can only be shipped via UPS.
- In the event of insufficient payment, or the requested item is out of stock, the order will be held until the customer has been contacted. If a resolution has not been reached within 5 business days, the order will be cancelled without further notification.
- Due to the manner in which mail-in orders are processed, no changes can be made once they have been submitted. Please look over your order carefully before submitting it. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our customer support department before mailing.
- We will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Product quantities are updated daily. Items listed as “In Stock” are currently available. Items listed as “out of stock” are currently unavailable.
Pricing and Typographical Errors
All pricing is subject to change without notice. Nosler Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors or misprints contained in our website or printed advertisements.
Backorders and Wait-lists
We do not accept back orders for consumer sales on Nosler products excluding custom rifles. In the event a custom rifle is ordered, the customer will be contacted by a Nosler representative regardless of stock status.
All orders will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground at our discretion unless otherwise specified. Orders containing ammunition must be shipped via UPS or FedEx without exception (Ammunition cannot be shipped via US Postal Service). If shipping to a PO Box, USPS Flat-Rate Boxes will be used by default unless requested otherwise. Should an order require multiple Flat-Rate Boxes, the USPS shipment will be shipped via Priority Mail without notification.
In the even the package must be sent via Air, please submit your order via phone to ensure it is processed as quickly as possible.
Hazardous Material Shipping
A Hazardous Material Handling fee of $32.50 per shipped package will be charged in addition to actual shipping charges for all ammunition shipments sent via Air Service. This includes 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air, and overnight shipments. The maximum shipping weight for a UPS Hazardous Material package is 50 lbs.
Damages and Returns
In the event an order is damaged while in transit, please notify Nosler Customer Support as soon as possible. We will file a claim with the carrier and replace or credit as needed once the claim has been completed. The length of time to process a claim varies.
Note: In the event of a damage or shortage, please keep all packaging materials, boxes, and product on hand until the claim has been processed. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible termination of the claim.
Please report any shortages to Nosler Customer Support as soon as possible.
If you receive an item that you believe to be defective, please contact Nosler Customer Support as soon as possible. We will do our best to rectify the situation.
To report damage, shortage or to arrange for a return please contact Nosler Customer Support. Further instructions will be given at that time.
Nosler Customer Support: 800-285-3701.
We gladly accept telephone orders. To place an order please call us toll free at 800-285-3701.
Operating Hours are as follows:
Mon-Friday: 9:00am to 4:30pm - Pacific Time
Saturday & Sunday: Closed