Nosler Trophy Grade Rifle
Designed for performance and built for accuracy, the award winning Model 48 Trophy Grade Rifle (TGR) has quickly become one of the finest values in the shooting industry. The TGR features the proven Nosler Model 48 action in a lightweight composite stock designed to handle some of the most extreme hunting conditions on the planet. A blind-bottom magazine reduces the overall weight, and results in a simple, robust rifle that is ready for anything. All exterior surfaces are coated with Cerakote™ all weather finish, while the critical internal parts are coated with Micro Slick™ dry lubricant.
When teamed up with Nosler’s famous Trophy Grade Ammunition, hunters can expect sub M.O.A. three shot groups at 100 yards.
The Model 48 TGR is a rifle built for the hunt. Its simple design and no-nonsense features let you focus on the shot, instead of your equipment, when the trophy of a lifetime is in your sights. All Model 48 TGR’s are guaranteed to provide sub M.O.A. 3-shot groups at 100 yards with the appropriate Nosler ammunition.
The Trophy Grade Rifle Includes:
- Proven Nosler M48 Custom Action
- Match-grade chrome moly hand-lapped barrel
- 2-position safety
- Crisp, custom 3-pound trigger pull
- Glass bedded over a full-length aluminum chassis that is integral to the Aramid Fiber Reinforced composite stock
- Blind-bottom Magazine
- CERAKOTE™ and Micro Slick™ finishes to prevent corrosion and intrusive weather damage
- Weighs under 7.5 pounds for the optimum balance between accuracy and huntability
- Guaranteed M.O.A. or better 3-shot groups at 100 yards with prescribed Nosler® ammunition.