Accounts Payable Associate
Primary duties consist of compiling and maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable records. Additional duties include processing transactions associated with other general ledger accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Receives goods against purchase orders.
- Reconciles vendor statements.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Reconciles clearing accounts.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Must be able to manipulate computer related accounting functions proficiently.
- Working knokwledge of Windows operating system, with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Access.
For consideration, please Apply Online or stop by Nosler Headquarters in Bend, Oregon