Draftsman & CAD Administrator
Draftsman & CAD Administrator
Nosler is looking for a Draftsman & CAD Administrator to join our Engineering Team. If you have worked in the Outdoor Industry or have always wanted to, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a long-time, locally owned family business and proud leader in the Outdoor Industry – “For us, excellence is not negotiable.” If you are at least a High School graduate, maybe pursing a degree in engineering and have least five years’ experience with Autodesk, this may be a great opportunity for you take your career to a new level.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Nosler Inc is a federally regulated company that requires employees to have a clean background check and the ability to pass a drug screen including THC.
This position is on a team of engineers and engineering technicians, who together, identify and execute projects related to production and process improvements in the manufacturing environment. This position designs new products, modifies existing designs, improves production techniques, and develops new and improved procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, modify, and update drawings, assemblies and BOMs
- Extensive work with Autodesk Vault to ensure drawings, assemblies, and files are accurate and up to date
- Interface with ERP systems and inventory management processes
- Configure global AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault installations
- Manage and upgrade CAD and CAM systems including, but not limited to: AutoCAD, Inventor, Vault (Client & Server), Solidcam InventorCAM, MasterCAM
- Responsible for all license administration
- Manage file migrations between upgrades
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalency. Associates degree, or higher, in a related field preferred
- Five or more years’ experience with Autodesk products. Expert level skills using Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, or/and Autodesk Vault
- Possess a high level of competency using Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Able to solve problems and figure things out on the fly, based on life experience and knowing what is needed and when to apply which skill necessary to the task
- Polished professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to, in a highly proficient and professional manner, read, write and speak English
- Able to frequently stand; walk and sit; occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; visual acuity includes being able to see up close and at a distance, possess depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to pass and maintain a clean drug and criminal background screening
SPECIAL NOTE: This work environment has the potential to expose an employee to hazardous conditions. Consequently, Nosler, Inc. has implemented a drug testing policy that will help ensure that all employees will be safe operators and that the work environment is equally safe. Our policy is simple: zero tolerance for drug use. This means that a positive test for illegal drugs or alcohol while working will result in immediate termination.
Once eligible, employer paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance and EAP. Other benefits include Retirement with match, generous PTO program including 9 paid holidays + 3 floating holidays, employee and industry related discounts and more.
Starting at $28/hour, Depending on Experience
LOCATION AND HOURS
Bend, Monday – Friday, standard day shift
Nosler, Inc. has a “Standard of Excellence” code. The Company expects all its personnel to maintain a neat and clean appearance.