This position as an Entry-Level E-Commerce Specialist begins as an “Introductory Trainee” for 60 consecutive days during which time Supervisory staff will evaluate whether the employee is suited for the position. If the employee is determined to be suitable for the job, status will then advance to “Regular Employee” on the first of the month following the 60 day introductory period and Company benefits will commence.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Nosler Inc is a federally regulated company that requires employees to have a clean background check and the ability to pass a drug screen including THC.
The E-commerce Associate’s primary role is to perform the various daily tasks associated with online sales for Nosler.com. This involves such tasks as order management, customer service, receiving and inputting phone orders, inventory maintenance. The ideal candidate is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects at once. Strong organization and computer skills are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process daily online orders
- Receive and input retail phone orders
- Process resitricted state ID system
- Maintain customer FOID database
- Audit online content and update when necessary
- Daily order import
- Inventory maintenance
- Customer Service
- Data entry
- Product updates and content creation
- Processing RMA’s
- Processing VIP orders
- Product listing maintenance and pricing
- Assist in tracking effectiveness of E-Commerce promotional campaigns.
SPECIAL NOTE: This work environment has the potential to expose an employee to hazardous conditions. Consequently, Nosler, Inc. has implemented a drug testing policy that will help ensure that all employees will bewfe safe operators and that the work environment is equally safe. Our policy is simple: zero tolerance for drug use. This means that a positive test for illegal drugs or alcohol while working will result in immediate termination.
- 2-year degree and/or 2 years of retail sales experience
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Slack, Magento 2, and Epicor is a plus
- Team player with strong enthusiasm for e-commerce and sales
- Attention to detail, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision.
- Outgoing personality with drive, ambition and passion for the hunting and shooting sports.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nosler, Inc. has a “Standard of Excellence” code. The Company expects all its personnel to maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance.