E-Commerce Sales Manager
This position as the E-Commerce Sales Manager begins as an "Introductory Employee" for 90 consecutive days during which time the General Manager will evaluate whether the employee is suited for the position. If the employee is determined to be suitable for the job, status will then advance to "Regular Employee" on the first of the month following the 90 day Introductory period. Company benefits will then commence. However, at the discretion of management, an Introductory employee may be extended up to an additional sixty days before benefits will be available.
SUMMARY: Looking for an experienced manager to lead the operations of Nosler’s E-commerce businesses. This primary focus is meeting sales and profit goals while ensuring customer satisfaction. The role will involve directly selling products to customers in addition to managing the online sales team. Designs and recommends online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct selling to customers who contact us via phone and email.
- Identifying, developing, and marketing new products and product lines,
- Identifying additional sales channels that we can incorporate into our business model
- Development and execution of marketing plans designed to grow the base of customers visiting our site, driving revenue, and increasing customer loyalty
- Inventory management and purchasing from our suppliers
- Ensuring that the staff handles returns and refunds promptly, and that customers are left with a positive impression of our company
- Familiarity with the workings of an e-commerce business, for example: product fulfillment, customer support, payment gateways
- Comfortable with IT. Emails, Internet, MS Office, Online applications-CRM, Project management tools, E-commerce systems
- Able to nurture relationships with our suppliers and other industry contacts,
- Stay up to date with new product releases. Add to our inventory and profile them on our site
- Knowledge/Understanding/Experience of outdoor recreation specifically the shooting/hunting industry
This work environment has the potential to expose an employee to hazardous conditions. Consequently, Nosler, Inc. has implemented a drug testing policy that will help ensure that all employees will be safe operators and that the work environment is equally safe. Our policy is simple: zero tolerance for drug use. This means that a positive test for illegal drugs or alcohol while working will result in immediate termination.
- Creativity, intelligence, and an appreciation of business management.
- Strong leadership qualities: Comfortable both delegating work and reprimanding in a firm but fair manner, when necessary. Experience in managing and motivating sales teams
- Proven sales skills: Excellent telephone manner; personable and professional; ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms to customers
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Requires a bachelor's degree or a minimum of 7 years equivalent experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and enter data using a keyboard and mouse. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Nosler, Inc. has a “Standard of Excellence” code. The Company expects all its personnel to maintain a neat and clean appearance. As part of this commitment, we reserve the right to expect all male personnel to follow the company guidelines regarding hair length, which is not to exceed below the collar. Pony tails or longer hair are not allowed. Mustaches and beards are allowed but must be kept neatly trimmed.
For consideration, please Apply Online or stop by Nosler Headquarters in Bend, Oregon