The Model 48 Liberty™ Rifle
To place a Nosler Rifle Order:
- Order Online
- Visit your local firearms retailer
- Contact us Directly
For 2016 we wanted to distinguish this rifle from other products of similar name in the marketplace, and have re-designated this Model 48 rifle as the“Liberty”. The Model 48 Liberty™ possesses all the traits that have earned Nosler Rifles a reputation for fantastic performance and robust dependability. Featuring a lightweight synthetic stock, top quality components, and protected by a hearty all-weather finish, the Model 48 Liberty Rifle is ready for any condition Mother Nature has to offer.
With available cartridge chamberings ranging from the 22-250 Remington to the hard-hitting 35 Whelen, and our premier new cartridges, the 26 Nosler, 28 Nosler, and 30 Nosler, there is a rifle for everyone in the Model 48 Liberty lineup. When used in conjunction with prescribed Nosler Ammunition, shooters can expect sub M.O.A. three shot groups at 100 yards. Whether you are punching holes in paper, or putting meat in the freezer, the Model 48 Liberty is sure to become the rifle you reach for time and time again.
Every M48 Liberty Rifle Includes:
- Nosler Model 48 Custom Action
- Stainless Match-Grade Barrel
- Lightweight Aramid Fiber Reinforced Composite Stock
- Glass & Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Hinged Floorplate
- 2-Position Rocker Safety
- Crisp, Hand-Tuned Trigger Pull
- Cerakote® All-Weather Finish
- Guaranteed M.O.A. Accuracy with prescribed Nosler Ammunition
ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS RIFLE:
The Liberty is available in the following:
- 22-250 Rem (Quick Twist)
- 22 Nosler
- 243 Win
- 260 Rem
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.5-284 Norma
- 26 Nosler
- 270 Win
- 270 WSM
- 7mm-08 Rem
- 280 Ackley Imp
- 7mm Rem Mag
- 28 Nosler
- 308 Win
- 30-06 Spg
- 300 WSM
- 300 Win Mag
- 30 Nosler
- 338 Win Mag
- 33 Nosler
Detailed M48 Liberty™ Rifle Features
1. A composite stock reinforced with aramid fibers and an aluminum bedding chassis provide a lightweight and durable platform for the Nosler Model 48 action. Weather will not cause the stock to swell or warp, leading to consistent shot placement in any condition.
2. Contoured to accept any standard 2-Piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington® Model 700™.
3. A shadow-line cheekpiece provides a consistent and comfortable cheek weld for repeatable shoulder position.
4. Guaranteed MOA Accuracy when used with prescribed Nosler Ammunition.
5. 1” Recoil Pad and straight stock design reduces felt recoil.
6. Fully free-floating barrel ensures maximum shot to shot accuracy.
7. All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote™ finish. Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote™ products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss, and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions. We have found Cerakote™ to be the best firearms finish available.
8. A lightweight aluminum floorplate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle.
9. A textured finish ensures proper grip in cold or wet weather.