Rifles Sales Coordinator
This position as a Rifle Sales Coordinator begins as “Introductory Trainee” for 60 consecutive days during which time Supervisory staff will evaluate whether the employee is suited for the position. If the employee is determined to be suitable for the job, status will then advance to “Regular Employee” on the first of the month following the 60 day introductory period and Company benefits will commence.
Regular office hours, Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm) with the exception of travel and trade shows which may require weekends and travel.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Starting hourly wage is D.O.E.
The Rifle Sales Coordinator for Nosler, Inc. is responsible for coordinating the sales activities of Nosler Rifles and rifle accessories at all levels—consumer direct, distribution and one step.
Two or four year degree in marketing, sales or related field is preferred, with equivalent combination of skills and experience considered. Must possess excellent math skills; adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing and must be able to communicate with ease, both verbally and in written form.
Previous experience in sales or customer support, ideally with supervisory responsibilities, is highly desirable.
- Polished telephone and professional writing/speaking skills.
- Proven comfort with MS Office (especially Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with data entry.
- Must be Internet savvy and comfortable using the Web as a research tool.
- Applicant must have a strong work ethic. Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and commitment to excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other dutiesi may be assigned.
- Plans rifle sales activities including promotions
- Provides input to forecast
- Collaborates with marketing team to build online promotions and sales initiatives
- Assists in developing pricing
- Shares product development ideas, relays information from customers to Rifle Team.
- Directs the activities of the Rifle Sales Representative
- Helps marketing team craft rifle specific marketing collateral
- Works with inside and outside sales representatives to coordinate sales activities for one step, two step and direct to consumer efforts.
- Strives to create and develop new opportunities and markets for Nosler Rifle sales
This work environment has the potential to expose an employee to hazardous conditions. Consequently, Nosler, Inc. has implemented a drug testing policy that will help ensure that all employees will be safe operators and that the work environment is equally safe. Our policy is simple: zero tolerance for drug use. This means that a positive test for illegal drugs or alcohol while working will result in immediate termination.
Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Electric Data Interchange (EDI) and MAS 200 experience preferred. Must be able to use Internet for research and communication.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Nosler, Inc. has a “Standard of Excellence” code. The Company expects all its personnel to maintain a neat and clean appearance. As part of this commitment, we reserve the right to expect all male personnel to follow our guidelines regarding hair length which is not to exceed one inch below the collar. Pony tails or longer hair is not allowed. Mustaches and beards are allowed but must be kept neatly trimmed. In addition, the wearing of visible body piercings by male or female employees (this includes tongue rings, nose studs, eyebrow piercings, etc.) is not allowed in the work area while on duty.
Health / Dental / Vision / Prescription Insurance STD / LTD / Group Life Insurance 125 Cafeteria Plan 401K Profit Sharing Employee Discounts PTO & Sick Time (certain restrictions apply) 9 Paid Holidays
For consideration, please Apply Online