Shooter's Pro Shop Order Processing / Sales Clerk
The position as an Order Processing/Sales Clerk begins as an “Introductory Trainee” for 60 consecutive days during which time Supervisory staff will evaluate whether the employee is suited for the position. If the employee is determined to be suitable for the job, status will then advance to “Regular Employee” on the first of the month following the 60 day introductory period and Company benefits will commence.
Assignment is on day shift, Mon - Fri with current work hours 8:00am – 4:30pm. Work hours and schedule are subject to change and overtime as needed does apply. Starting hourly rate D.O.E.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Assisting in the day to day function of online sales and shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately read and fill customer orders with a high attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Be able to prepare manifests on a computerized system via MAS200 / Starship / UPS / WorldShip / FedEX software
- Maintain accurate records of material/orders shipped
- Requisitions and stores material to maintain proper stock
- Occasionally input daily orders received from the website
- Process phone orders when needed
- Answer customer questions via phone and email
- Update website with incoming products to be sold
This work environment has the potential to expose an employee to hazardous conditions. Consequently, Nosler, Inc. has implemented a drug testing policy that will help ensure that all employees will be safe operators and that the work environment is equally safe. Our policy is simple: zero tolerance for drug use. This means that a positive test for illegal drugs or alcohol while working will result in immediate termination.
High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Candidate should possess good math skills; adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. Additionally, must be able to write clearly and communicate with ease. Position also requires excellent eyesight with or without correction and must have a clean driving record.
- Strong reading comprehension
- Good customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills/experience a must
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with customers and co-workers
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the shooting sports industry helpful
- Forklift experience desired
- Previous experience performing monthly inventory counts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 50 to 160 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Nosler, Inc. has a “Standard of Excellence” code. The Company expects all its personnel to maintain a neat and clean appearance. As part of this commitment, we reserve the right to expect all male personnel to follow our guidelines regarding hair length which is not to exceed one inch below the collar. Pony tails or longer hair is not allowed. Mustaches and beards are allowed but must be kept neatly trimmed. At no time are watches, jewelry, (includes rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings of any sort) or visible body piercing (including tongue rings, nose studs, eyebrow piercings, etc.) permitted to be worn by male or female personnel while on duty.
For consideration, please Apply Online