The Varmageddon® AR Rifle
The latest generation of the Nosler Varmageddon rifle has been updated with an all new cartridge offering, the 22 Nosler.
Built by Noveske Rifleworks in Grants Pass Oregon, the Varmageddon rifle includes features and components typically found only on custom rifles. Offering a 300 fps increase in muzzle velocity over the .223 / 5.56, the 22 Nosler cartridge brings a new level of performance to the Varmageddon rifle series. For more information on the 22 Nosler cartridge, visit www.22Nosler.com.
The Varmageddon AR in 22 Nosler is a rifle that is well suited for a wide range of hunting and shooting applications, in a superbly accurate and reliable platform that is sure to be the go-to varmint rifle in any gun-safe.
Designed to be the ultimate varmint hunting platform, the Varmageddon AR is equally at home in the prairie dog towns of the plains, or calling coyotes in the sagebrush, and makes for a formidable competition rifle.
** Varmageddon Rifles are not permitted in all states. Orders will not be accepted from the following states:
Compliant Varmageddon Rifles featuring non-threaded muzzle and 10 round magazines are available for the following states:
- New Jersey
Please check your local firearms regulations prior to ordering. Contact us with any questions.
Varmageddon AR Rifle Specifications
- 22 Nosler
- 18” Barrel
- NSR-15 in Varmageddon FDE (Keymod)
- Super Badass Charging Handle
- STS Ambi Safety
- PRS GEN 3 Stock-FDE
- MOE Grip in FDE
- MBUS Pro Sights
- Thread Protector 1/2-28
- Key Mod Quick Release Swivel Mount
- Key Mod Sling Stud
- Precision Reflex 25 round Magazine
- Quick Detach Sling Swivels
- NSR Polymer Accessory Pack
- Soft Case
- 9-Slot Rail
- Varmageddon Patch
Detailed Varmageddon AR Rifle Features
1. Magpul® furniture is comfortable and robust. The PRS® stock provides adjustment for length of pull, cant, and comb-height, along with picatinny mounting points for use of a monopod. The MOE® Grip provides a hand-filling, tactile feel, with a built-in storage compartment.
2. Continual picatinny 1913 rail allows for mounting of many different types of optics and accessories
3. NSR Handguard is the lightest weight free floating handguard on the market, and features the KeyMod accessory system, allowing any number of rail accessories to be mounted at any point along the handguard.
4. The Geissele® SD-E Trigger provides a smooth two-stage pull, with a 2.2lb first stage, and additional 1.1lb to release.
5. Muzzle is threaded (1/2-28) for attachment of muzzle devices and suppressors. (thread protector cap is included)