The Model 48
Mountain Carbon Rifle
To Order Contact Your Local Rifle Dealer
The Nosler Rifle Division spent the last few years watching the “Ultra-Lightweight” rifle market grow and develop into a complete niche of its own. We also saw many compromises that didn’t make sense to us. To achieve a sub-5 pound rifle, one had to choose to sacrifice either accuracy or their wallet. With all this in mind, we called upon experts from ballistics engineering, Carbon Fiber stock making, as well as the industry’s experts in Carbon wrapped barrels. Together we came up with the All NEW M48 Mountain Carbon Rifle. A rifle that isn’t only lightweight, but also highly accurate and ruggedly dependable at a price that won’t break the bank.
We start with the Nosler M48 action and precisely mate it to a match grade, cut rifled, carbon wrapped barrel that is capable of sub- MOA accuracy. The barreled action is then glass and aluminum pillar bedded into a Granite Green Ultra-light Mountain Hunter stock. Finally, all steel surfaces are coated in Tungsten Grey Cerakote for superior weather resistance. The finished product weighs in at 6 pounds and is balanced to feel like an extension of your arm.
Every M48 mountain carbon Rifle Includes:
• Nosler Model 48 Action
• Action and Bottom Metal Cerakoted Tungsten Grey
• Timney™ Trigger with 2 Position Safety
• 100% Carbon Fiber Aramid reinforced Mountain Hunter Stock in Granite Green
• 24” Light Sendero Contour, Carbon Fiber-Wrapped Cut-Rifled Barrel
• 5/8x24 Threaded Muzzle
• Glass and Aluminum Pillar Bedding
• Hinged Floorplate
• Guaranteed Sub M.O.A. Accuracy with Prescribed Nosler Ammunition
ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS RIFLE:
Detailed M48 Mountain carbon Rifle Features
1. 100% Carbon Fiber Aramid reinforced Mountain Hunter Stock specifically made for the Nosler M48 action to provide maximum weight savings. Forend and palm swell feature a molded texture surface for sure grip when standing for a shot. Weather resistant and pillar bedded for the best durability and precision in the field when it’s needed most.
2. Contoured to accept any standard 2-Piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington® Model 700™.
3. All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote™ finish. Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote™ products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss, and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions. We have found Cerakote™ to be the best firearm finish available.
4. A textured finish ensures proper grip in cold or wet weather.
5. Fully free-floating, light sendero contour, carbon fiber-wrapped barrel.
6. A lightweight aluminum floorplate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle.
|Metal Finish||Stock Type||LOP||D@C||D@H|
|Tungsten Grey Cerakote™||Carbon Fiber Mountain||13.5"||0.38"||1.27"|
|47048||6mm Creedmoor||Short||4||1-7.5"||Sendero Light||24"||44.5"||6.0 Lbs|
|47148||6.5 Creedmoor||Short||4||1-8"||Sendero Light||24"||44.5"||6.0 Lbs|
|47248||26 Nosler||Long||3||1-8"||Sendero Light||24"||45"||6.0 Lbs|
|47348||28 Nosler||Long||3||1-9"||Sendero Light||24"||45"||6.0 Lbs|
|47448||300 Win Mag||Long||3||1-10"||Sendero Light||24"||45"||6.0 Lbs|
|47548||30 Nosler||Long||3||1-10"||Sendero Light||24"||45"||6.0 Lbs|
|47648||33 Nosler||Long||3||1-10"||Sendero Light||24"||45"||6.0 Lbs|
|AL||Action Length||MC||Magazine Capacity|
|BL||Barrel Length||OL||Overall Length|
|LOP||Length of Pull||Contour||Barrel Contour|
|D@C||Drop at Comb||D@H||Drop at Heel|