The Model 48 Long-Range Rifle
To place a Nosler Rifle Order:
- Order Online
- Visit your local firearms retailer
- Contact us Directly
The Nosler Model 48 Long Range rifle has been designed from the ground up with the serious hunter and target shooter in mind.
Noslers rugged, innovative action is machined from a solid block of steel and built to provide a rigid platform for the utmost in tack driving accuracy. The bolt rides smoothly on precisely machined action rails, while the front of the receiver is faced perfectly square to true up with the mirror smooth, match grade 26” Shilen stainless steel barrel.
The Model 48 Long Range rifle uses a crisp, single stage Timney trigger with integral two position safety.
The action is precisely bedded with the barrel free floated in a Manners® MCS-T stock that incorporates both aluminum pillars and a robust recoil pad to absorb recoil and retain zero in the harshest conditions imaginable.
In short, the Model 48 Long Range rifle is the ultimate choice for the open expanses of the west, the beanfields of the Southeast, the arroyos and senderos of Texas and the Southwest, or any range.
Pick one up today and see what the legendary Nosler Model 48, top shelf American made components and unwavering attention to detail can do for your hunting and shooting success.
Model 48 Long-range Rifle Includes:
- Nosler Model 48 Custom Action
- Stainless Match-Grade Shilen Barrel
- Manners MCS-T Elite Tac 100% Carbon Fiber stock
- Glass & Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Removable Muzzle Break / Thread Protection
- Hinged Floorplate
- 2-Position Rocker Safety
- Timney Trigger
- Cerakote All-Weather Finish
- Guaranteed M.O.A. Accuracy with prescribed Nosler Ammunition
ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS RIFLE:
The Long-Range Rifle is available in the following:
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 26 Nosler
- 28 Nosler
- 300 Win Mag
- 30 Nosler
- 33 Nosler
Detailed Model 48 Long-Range Rifle Features
1. A Manners MCS-T Elite Tac 100% Carbon Fiber stock specifically made for the Nosler M48 action to provide weight savings and increase comfort. The stock has a high cheek piece for the large bell scopes helping provide the best cheek rest contact and neck relief for prone shooting, and a forend and palm swell featuring a molded texture surface for sure grip when standing for a shot. Weather resistant and pillar bedded for the best durability and precision in the field when it’s needed most.
2. Contoured to accept any standard 2-Piece scope base
that would otherwise fit a Remington® Model 700™.
3. All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote™ finish. Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote™ products can withstand
tremendous impact with no coating loss, and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions. We have found
Cerakote™ to be the best firearm finish available.
4. A textured finish ensures proper grip in cold or wet weather.
5. Fully free-floating stainless Shilen barrel ensures
maximum shot to shot accuracy.
6. A lightweight aluminum floorplate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle.
7. Removable Muzzle Break / Thread Protection
|Metal Finish||Stock Type||Contour||BL||OL||LOP||D@C||D@H||Weight|
|Graphite Cerakote™||Carbon Fiber Long Range||Magnum||26"||48"||13.5"||0.38"||1.27"||7.8lbs'|
|Part #||Cartridge||Action Length||MC||Twist|
|42148||300 Win Mag||Long||3||1-10"|
|AL||Action Length||MC||Magazine Capacity|
|BL||Barrel Length||OL||Overall Length|
|LOP||Length of Pull||Contour||Barrel Contour|
|D@C||Drop at Comb||D@H||Drop at Heel|